Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ragheb Alama - Make Me Forget the World راغب علامة - نسيني الدنياNessini El Donya

Updated media and lyrics



Ragheb Alama - Make Me Forget the World

Make me forget the world
Make me forget the world
Melt me darling
And make me tell you the most beautiful things
If there were thousand worlds
If there were thousand worlds
It wouldn't be possible for me to find a love like this

If I tell you I love you
The word love would be nothing compared to how I feel for you
If I'm away from you for a second
I return to, longing for your eyes
Hold me, stay here with me
Cmon let's live the most beautiful days

It was the most beautiful day in my life
The day I met you, my life
I can't go on without you
Without even thinking
I was melting in your love
You took me from everyone
I felt the most beautiful feelings
And I forgot the world with you darling
Ah

I carry you inside me
And this world as my witness
I'm by your side and I love you
I could never forget you darling
I hope the years go on
And I stay loving you all the way
Oh how I've dreamed to be with you
Ah

راغب علامة - نسيني الدنيا

نسيني الدنيا
نسيني العالم
دوبني حبيبي
وسبني اقولك احلي كلام
لو الف الدنيا
لو الف العالم
مش ممكن زي غرامك انت الاقي غرام

لو اقولك اني بحبك
الحب شوية عليك
لو ثانية انا ببعد عنك
برجع مشتاق لعنيك
ضمني خليك وياية
دوبني ودوب في هواية
تعال نعيش اجمل ايام

كان اجمل يوم في حياتي
يوم ماقابلتك ياحياتي
ماقدرتش اتحمل من غيرك
ماافكر لحظة
لقيتني بدوب في هواك
خدتني من كل الناس
عشت في اجمل احساس
ونسيت ياحبيبي الدنيا معاك
آه ه ه ه

انا شايلك جوه عنيّه
والدنيا دي شاهده عليّه
انا جنبك وبحبك
مش ممكن اقدر انا يا حبيبي انساك
بتمني العمر يطول
وافضل احبك علي طول
ده انا ياما حلمت اكون وياك
آه ه ه ه

No comments:

Post a Comment